Committed To CleanlinessCommitted To Cleanliness
At Wyndham Garden Chinatown, we are ready to welcome you with all safety and cleaning measures in place. We follow the best hygiene practices based on the latest recommendations of federal, state, and local health authorities.
To help ensure the safety of our guests and team members, everyone is requested to maintain at least 6 feet distance from each other. All non-vaccinated guests and associates are required to wear protective masks.Read More
Witness Elevated Safety Measures
All common areas and guest rooms are frequently cleaned and sanitized. Our associates are well-educated on the up-to-date information shared by WHO and CDC and committed to staying home when sick.
Before You Arrive
- Frequent cleaning and sanitation across the common areas.
- At least 6 feet of social distancing should be maintained while on property, including fitness center and restaurants.
- If at any time public areas reach a capacity at which social distancing cannot be maintained, occupancy will be limited as necessary.
- Groups should not congregate in any public areas of the hotel and will be asked to disperse if necessary.
- Elevators are limited to occupancy by 4 people or 1 traveling group at a time.
- To help ensure the safety of our guests and team members, everyone is requested to maintain at least 6 feet distance from each other. All non-vaccinated guests and associates are required to wear protective masks.
- Contact less payment processes are encouraged, and when not available, team members should minimize contact as much as possible.
- Dispensers are placed at the key guest and employee entrances and contact areas including lobby and reception areas, restaurant entrances, meeting spaces, elevator landings, and pools.
Rooms + Suites
- Frequent cleaning and sanitation of guest rooms, especially the high-touch areas, including door handles, switch, TV remote, and toilet.
- All our staff with frequent guest contact including Housekeeping and Food & Beverage services receive safety and facility sanitation protocols training recommendations from the CDC.
- During a stay, housekeeping staff only enters a guest room for servicing when the room is vacant; unless specifically requested otherwise by the guest, which complies with established safety protocols.
- Our housekeeping staff maintains the practice of cleaning rooms thoroughly following every check-out.
Stay and Play Local
We're only minutes from exciting attractions, shopping, dining, and entertainment spots in Manhattan, including:
- Statue of Liberty
- 9/11 Memorial
- Empire State Building
- One World Observatory
In the Words of Our Guests
"Enjoyed a comfortable stay in this safe and clean NYC hotel. I will always remember the service and kindness shown by the staff of Wyndham Garden Chinatown. Bravo! - John M. "
Are the hotel staff required to wear a mask?No, but all staff members are encouraged to wear protective masks in accordance with CDC guidelines. Non-vaccinated staff and guests are required to wear a protective masks while in public areas.
Is social distancing being maintained in common areas?Yes. Strict social distancing measures are in place across the public spaces. Guests and associates are required to stand at least six feet away from each other.
Are the NYC restaurants open?Restaurants are open in New York, but with proper precautions in place. All indoor restaurant patrons are required to show proof of vaccination before entering. Visitors are asked to wear protective masks while entering.
Is housekeeping service available?Due to Covid-19 restrictions, normal or traditional housekeeping service is only available upon request. A guest staying for several nights will only receive service upon request notifying our reception desk. Rooms can only be serviced upon request and the guest cannot be present while service is being performed. Contact the front desk for further details.